Dating Others- One Way to Get back your Ex-Boyfriend
Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
If you have been broken up with your ex boyfriend, you may feel hopeless, disappointed and defeated. Well, losing a lover is really painful if you still love them. Below are new advices for you like changing your attitude, allowing distance, dating others, etc.
But, the truth is that you have suffered a tremendous loss and your feelings are completely normal. However, if you're serious about bringing your ex lover back into your life, you can't let those sad feelings dictate your actions. You have to rise above the pain and move on to victory.
You can't let what you're feeling on the inside, be displayed on the outside. You must gain control of your feelings, change your mindset and take back your strength. You must become better and you must do it now. By doing this, you can bring your ex back and respark the burnt- out flame. In this article, I'll give you some proven techniques to bring your ex lover back now.
- Choose to be happy. Stop acting like a sad puppy dog. Stop moping around and get yourself together. If you must cry then cry but then let it go. Choose to be happy with or without your ex. After all, no one is attracted to a sad and depressed loser. Instead, you've got to be seen as the victorious one. You've got to take back your happiness and regain control of your emotions. Only then will you attract your ex's attention.
- Take care of you. If you've let yourself go, now is the time to pick up the pieces. Don't just sit around eating bon bons and watching soap operas all day long. Be proactive and improve how you look and feel about yourself. For instance, you could join a new dance class, get some new duds or get your hair done. But, do something that is going to make you feel better about yourself. Not only will this improve your self esteem but it will make you sexier and more attractive to your ex lover as well.
- Take some time away. Don't call, write or phone your ex at all. Don't profess your undying love. Instead, leave them alone. Since they were the one that left you, you've got to give the relationship time to cool. Give them time to actually miss you. Let them see that the grass is not greener on the other side.
- Casually date someone new. While you're taking time away, date a bit. You don't have to be serious about the new person but you should go out. Not only will this improve your self esteem but your ex will find you more attractive when they realize that you are not desperate. In fact, they may even get jealous and will be more attracted to you simply because someone else wants you.
- Be cool and collected when you run into your ex lover. If you come across your ex lover then be polite but nonchalant. Don't let them know that you want them back. Instead, simply say "hi" and move on. They'll wonder why you're being so indifferent.